Sunday 22/08/2021 10:36(GMT+7)
Newspaper says Bongda24h
Bayern Munich vs Cologne at 22:30 on August 22 (Round 2 of the German Bundesliga 2021/22): Football commentary, expert opinion, result prediction, professional analysis, football rate information, sideline statistics before the game.
|Bayern Munich vs Cologne|
New coach Julian Nagelsmann has had a rocky start at Bayern Munich after being selected to replace Hansi Flick. Under the direction of a 34-year-old famous strategist in Leipzig, the Bavarian “Gray Lobster” has not won any friendly matches in the summer of 2021 (draw 1, lose 3). Including a 2-3 defeat against Cologne itself.
By the opening round of the Bundesliga 2021/22, the defending champion had only one draw on Gladbach’s field. However, that day Bayern lacked many pillars and over the past few years, playing at Borussia Park has never been an easy challenge for Bayern. However, as soon as they gathered the strongest force, Bayern immediately showed their true strength when defeating their great rival Dortmund with a score of 3-1 in the Der Klassiker German Super Cup.
As a result, the morale of coach Julian Nagelsmann’s teachers and students improved significantly. In the second round, Bayern played at home and soon reunited with Cologne. In terms of official arenas, Bayern Munich only lost 2 while winning 18 times after 27 clashes with Cologne so far. Particularly in the Bundesliga, they have won all of the last 7 times against Cologne.
1 star of Bayern Munich, Robert Lewandowski is very charming with the net “goats”: scoring 14 goals in 15 appearances against Cologne and in those 15 matches, the team he wore undefeated, even won. to 14. At this time, the Polish striker still has a stable performance: scoring 3 goals after 2 official matches from the beginning of the 2021/22 season.
On the other side of the front line, Cologne has just had a dream start with new coach Steffen Baumgart, when defeating Hertha Berlin 3-1 in the opening match in the Bundesliga, thereby ranking above Bayern in the Bundesliga for the first time after 7 years. However, let’s not forget last season, Cologne could only stay in the tournament after overcoming the representative of 2nd place in the playoffs.
Bayern are obviously on a completely different scale and the 2 1/4 handicap is deep enough to believe in the home team. The last two times to welcome Cologne at home, Bayern won boldly (5-0, 4-1).
|Odds of Bayern Munich vs Cologne|
Notable Stats Bayern Munich vs Cologne
– There are more than 2.5 goals in the last 18/21 matches Bayern played at home in the Bundesliga
– Bayern scored at least 2 goals per game in the last 12/13 home matches in the Bundesliga
– Bayern won the first half and the whole match in the last 5/7 matches played at home in the Bundesliga
– There are more than 2.5 goals in the last 5 matches Bayern faced Cologne in all competitions
– Cologne scored under 2 goals in the last 5 encounters with Bayern on all fronts
– Bayern won the Asian match in 4/6 times the two teams met before.
– Bayern won the Asian handicap in the last 6/9 official matches, and won the Asian match in the last 4/6 home matches.
– Cologne lost the Asian match in the last 3/5 matches, and did not win the Asian match in the last 7/10 away matches (lost 5, drew 2).
Predicted lineups Bayern Munich vs Cologne
Cologne: Schwäbe, Czichos, Schmitz, Hubers, Kainz, Hector, Skhiri, Ljubicic, Thielmann, Uth, Modeste.
Predict the results of Bayern Munich vs Cologne: 4-1
Statistics Bayern Munich vs Cologne
|Head to head Bayern Munich vs Cologne|
|Recent achievements of Bayern Munich|
|Recent achievements of Cologne|
Source link: https://bongda24h.vn/nhan-dinh-bong-da/soi-keo-bayern-munich-vs-cologne-vdqg-duc-hom-nay-344-292079.html